Click here to vote for your nominee from the list below -- or submit your own nomination. You must submit an e-mail address to vote. The winner will be featured on the cover of Human Events' newspaper, the oldest conservative newspaper in the U.S.
The nominees for the 2010 conservative of the year are:
- Former Gov. Sarah Palin, R-Alaska.
- Gov.-elect Nikki Haley, R-S.C.
- Rep. Mike Pence, R-Ind.
- Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas.
- Karl Rove, Republican strategist.
- David Cameron, prime minister of the U.K.
- Sen.-elect Marco Rubio, R-Fla.
- The Koch brothers, businessmen.
- Sen. Jim DeMint, R-S.C.
- Chief Justice John Roberts.
- Andrew Breitbart, media personality.
- Erick Erickson, media personality.
- Sen.-elect Rand Paul, R-Ky.
- Gov. Chris Christie, R-N.J.
I'm proud my new senator made the list. But you can bet I voted for Christie :)